Calling all parishioners! We would love to fill our bulletin, website and Facebook page with some happy faces and wonderful art. We could all use a little good news these days! So join us for the art challenge for the Month of Mary. All you need to do is send us pictures of Mary projects for us to post in our bulletin, on the website or Facebook. It can be just the project, or the project with the artists included! Children and adults are welcome to participate.
Received May 14th:
Received May 7th:
Some ideas for projects:
- There are some coloring pages on the website for young kids through adults. Thank you to the Immaculate Heart Coloring Pages for many of these pictures. More options are here: https://immaculateheartcoloringpages.wordpress.com
- May Crowning coloring picture: https://www.
reallifeathome.com/mary- coloring-pages-may-crowning- printables/
- Put together a Marian Altar in your home. Some ideas here: https://teachingcatholickids.com/an-easy-may-altar/?utm_campaign=TCK%202020-04-27&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua.
- Plant (or just put together) a Mary garden! Ideas for that and other Mary crafts are here: https://www.catholicicing.com/?s=Mary+craft
- Make Mary Paper Dolls: https://catholicsprouts.com/?s=Mary+paper+doll
- Come up with some other creative idea on your own! (Bake a Mary cake, paint a picture, sew a quilt, make a mosaic etc.)
Have some fun, get creative, and learn more about our Blessed Mother!
Below are some pdf options (one for older kids or adults!) of Mary pictures to color:
Thank you to Immaculate Heart Coloring Pages for these pictures!
Click here for Our Lady of the Rosary coloring page for children.
Click here for Immaculate Heart of Mary and Our Lady of Rosary coloring pages for adults.
Click here for Immaculate Heart of Mary Pray for Us coloring page for children.
Click here for Fatima coloring page for children.
Click here for Hail May coloring page for younger children.
Here is Matthew Nelson working on his
“Divine Mercy Sunday” coloring project.