Updated Middle School Youth Group Flier 2019-2020
Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Escalera family wishes to thank all of you who have reached out to them through cards, calls, texts and hugs throughout this difficult time. Your love and prayers will continue to support them throughout their journey of grief and healing. The Benefit Dinner was also a huge success and we thank all of your for your contributions.
On Saturday and Sunday, our Altar and Rosary Society will be hosting their annual Christmas Boutique to raise funds for Parish Priest projects.
Sunday November 10 Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (green)
Elementary School: Start Unit the Church, Our Community in the Spirit – Chapter 11
- First Reconciliation—Children and parents meet in Sister Joan’s Room (South)
Middle School: Topic: Source and Summit – “Where is the Eucharist found in Scripture?”
- Save the Date – Middle School Youth Group Night on Thursday November 17th at 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m meet in Sister Joan’s Room.
Find attached the Middle School Youth Group Calendar of Dates for 2019-2020
- Teen Advent Reconciliation Service – to be held at the Cathedral on Sunday December 1st at 5:30 p.m. (Youth from across the city attend together)
High School Discipleship – Topic “Second Coming of Christ”
- Save the Date: First Confirmation Parent/Sponsor Gathering on Sunday November 24th from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Sister Joan’s Room.
- Teen Advent Reconciliation Service – to be held at the Cathedral on Sunday December 1st at 5:30 p.m. (Youth from across the city attend together).
November is the Month of Holy Souls in Purgatory:
If you have not had a chance to come and look at the altarcito in the Church, it is a beautiful reflection of our communion with our beloved departed and a wonderful reminder to offer prayers for their souls during this month.
With Halloween this past week, and praying for our beloved departed this month– what exactly is our Catholic view of “ghosts?”
This week my middle school daughter asked me this very question, and I came across an incredible faith filled Priest who gives us some good insight.
Check out his response here (its about 8 minutes long)
Pastoral Associate for Adult and Youth Formation
(719) 542-9248 x121
- Please click here for the CTK Parish Registration Form – Page One.
Please click here to print the enrollment form for Pre-K to High School – Page Two.
Please complete both sides of the Registration Form so that we can update our records. Return it by September 17th so class lists can be made. (Place in the box at the Weekend Office, or drop off, or mail it, to the Parish Office, 1708 Horseshoe Drive.)
You may also scan your forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the 2019-2020 RE Schedule click here. (Copies are also available in the Narthex and at the Weekend Office.)