MS permission slip FINAL
Religious Formation Classes have resumed! Come join us!
2018/2019 Schedule and Registration Forms are below.
Parents and Guardians,
We welcome you to our religious formation programs this year! Christ the King parish has the best religious formation program in Pueblo, and we’re ready to assist you in the spiritual growth of your children. There will also be events for the family throughout the year – keep an eye on your email, the bulletin, Facebook, or the website. If you have any questions please contact Laura Escalera at 719-542-9248 ext. 13.
1. Registration forms are available by clicking below. Please note that there is a separate registration form for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade and High School students. Completed forms should be returned to the box in the Narthex, dropped in the collection, or mailed to the parish.
2. Our tuition rates are $40 for one child, $55 for two children, and $70 for three or more children. Cost is for all students in the program – Pre-Kindergarten through High School. You can pay in three installments if you like.
Start of Classes:
1. Classes began on Sunday, September 9, 2018, however your children are welcome to join us at any time.
2. Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade classes meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
3. High School Discipleship (grades 9-12) meets Sunday nights from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Be sure to check the High School Schedule for dates.
4. 2018-2019 Schedules are available below.
Schedules and Registration Forms – 2018-2019:
Click here to view/print the Schedule for Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Click here to view/print the Registration Form for Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Click here to view/print the Schedule for High School Discipleship: 9th to 12th Grade.
Click here to view/print the Registration Form for High School Discipleship: 9th to 12th Grade.
We will began the year with a Parent Meeting for all parents of kids in Pre-Kindergarten through High School in the Little Flower Formation Center in Sr. Joan’s Room on September 9th, 2018 at 9:30am. We went over the basics and introduced a new program for adults and kids called “Catholic Connection” Sundays!
Click here to read the Letter to Parents and Guardians for 2018-2019 Religious Formation from Fr. John Ozella.
Click here for Religious Formation News – September 14, 2018.